The iBamboo speaker is essentially a foot-long piece of bamboo that’s laser cut, machined and then finished by hand. Omelchenko says that no two pieces will be exactly alike, and claims that the unique properties of the material serve to improve the quality and ramp up the volume of the audio resonating through it, from the speaker of a docked iPhone. Product Dimensions: 12″x3″x3″. You can also check some other power active units that are great speakers for any device you want to use.
We know how to work with three things: ideas, brands and products. Triangle Tree conceptualises, brainstorms, prototypes and patents uniqueness.
We view ourselves as a full-cycle development partner for our customers – from the evanescent spark of first insight to the preliminary sketches all the way to the finished design prototypes – as we shepherd the entire development process through to the production-ready phase.
What we do
Conceptualisation, prototyping and patent research on unique objects and products.
– Less is more. We are inspired by the simplicity of genius and the satisfaction of using a lovingly made product.
– Hybrids are hot. We endow long-familiar objects with new functionality borrowed from other objects or invented outright.
– Green or bust. Every one of our products considers the environment first and foremost.
– Objets d’art. We make beautiful things, pure and simple.
– Visualising the ideas of the future.
– Defining the aesthetics of future objects.